September 25, 2005


Rainbow Eyes - (To T)
by Benji

Last night I saw your rainbow eyes
and they reminded me of what once was;
the times we shared…
the lives we led…
the passions which were mutual.

I do not know what changed
nor what was said
that made your rainbow eyes cry sadness.

I could not live to see those eyes,
the beauty of your essence, cry those tears
- and so I left -

Now my heart and mind are laced
with a feeling of regret,
an emotion which cannot be altered,
for you’ve moved on with another
and I’m still here
waiting for those rainbow eyes.

The Flip Side

4 comments:

Olyal said...

Wow! You write some beautiful poetry! Thanks for popping by my site the other day. I just thought I'd return the favour and say hi!
See you 'round!

mal said...

BTW.....keep up the writing...it is even better than your poetry. I wish I had realized it was there sooner

*S*

Anonymous said...

To my little brother benji.

keep it up! I love reading what you write, it brings back memories and makes me very proud of you.
keep the faith.

love nomes

Anonymous said...

To my little brother benny,

I love reading what you write, it brind back some memories and makes me very proud of you.

keep the faith.
love your sis
naomi